Tuesday 2 February 2010

Team Essex Ambassador Awards.







Last night I attended the awards ceremony at the Radisson Blu Hotel at Stanstead Airport where I was delighted to accept my award from Team Essex for the second successive year. I felt really proud when my name was announced and I went up onto the stage to receive my cheque. It was also great to see three residents of Harlow being honoured; Faith Pitman, Judo, James Huckle, Shooting, and myself. Harlow certainly excels when it comes to producing sporting talent.



It was a lovely event and the buffet was superb, a delicious blend of hot and cold, and I really enjoyed it. Also, there was beautiful music provided by the Essex Youth String Quartet. It was great to get dressed up and mix with some lovely, talented people.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home