Saturday 31 December 2011

Happy New Year 2012.


Well, here we are again at the end of yet another year but tomorrow is the start of a fresh year so it's a time to be positive.

Wouldn't it be great if we didn't let anything, or anyone, put us down in 2012 - if we know that the world loves us, we are valued and that's why we are here? So we should love life, be grateful, love ourselves, and let all that is full of love and compassion be ours! Have you ever received so much love that it changed your perception of the entire human race? Let us seek it.

I'm lucky to be here everyday to celebrate life and love deeply, so on this final day of the year I want to follow tradition and make a few resolutions;

I won't make promises that I won't keep.
I want to pay more attention to the small intuition that I have ignored in the past.
I want to continue to learn forgiveness more and more, for when we forgive we earn the key to rewriting our stories of success. Did you know that bearing a grudge wears us down so much?
I want to take more care with what I say to people for the tongue can hurt and the tongue can scar.
I want to love like I've never been hurt before.
I want to train even harder and enjoy my sport.

Life can be difficult and the trials of this life can test my obedience (to the resolutions and other things!) Oh please God, help me!

A Happy New Year 2012! May all your dreams come true.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home