Thursday 16 September 2010

In My Dreams I Dance

After the holiday it's back to the daily grind of training but I must admit I love the feeling of satisfaction after a hard training session. I've learnt a lot about myself over the past season and have decided that to improve I need Consistency, Intensity, Commitment and Positive Thinking. Just you watch me go!
On Tuesday night at 10.36pm I featured in a programme called 'My Story' on BBC1, hosted by Ronan Keating. It was the culmination of a competition run by the BBC to find people they consider to have extraordinary life stories. I was absolutely shocked to have won but the prize was to have my autobiography published, and it has been, by Harper Collins.

2 Comments:

At 16 September 2010 at 05:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved your story and well done for having your book published at the end of it. Ronan seemed really sweet x

 
At 21 September 2010 at 09:29 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anne your story is inspirational ...I want to download your part of the programme to show to people with a disability what is possible. I work in the sports sector in Ireland and am trying to create more opportunities for disability sports. I can't access the programme through BBC iplayer unfortunately...wondering if I could get it some other way...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home