Monday 27 April 2020

New Week, New Motivation

Here’s a new week and let us be grateful for another opportunity because our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall. Last week I did struggle to keep my motivation going, l literary felt like I was running out of gas and tricks to self-talk into staying enthused. I knew I either run the week or the week runs me. I had to try harder to find good in each day. 

Did you know that a negative mind will never give you a positive life? So if you struggled last week, like I did, here’s a new week! Let us practice positivity and I believe we will do better than last week and something wonderful is about to happen. 

Here’s my six tips that I am going to apply to motivate myself this week; 
  1. start simple - I will take small steps into achieving my goals by keeping near me things that motivate me.  
  2. Remind myself of the dangers of procrastination. So I will promise myself something like “If I get this done now, I can exercise early and get time to cook a fresh meal today” or “If I can get this out of the way, I can have time to watch a movie, FaceTime or WhatsApp with my family and friends.” 
  3. Give myself  occasional breaks to avoid burnout. I’ll take short breaks to go into the garden before I return indoors to continue with my work. 
  4. Yes I will avoid multitasking and behaving like a ‘superwoman’.  
  5. I shall avoid getting distracted by unnecessary negative thoughts so my  productivity does not suffer.
  6. I shall observe a good sleeping pattern. 

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home